Safety Guidelines for Ship Visitors
Guidelines for Visitors on Board CSL Ships
- Before embarking on a CSL ship, visitors are required to present identification and sign in at the gangway’s top for security and safety purposes.
- A visitor pass will be issued, which must be returned to vessel staff upon signing out.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn at all times while outside of the accommodations, including hard hats, safety glasses, safety boots/shoes, and high-visibility vests or clothing as a minimum.
- Visitors must remain under the supervision of a crew member or CSL personnel throughout their time on board and stay within designated tour areas. A safety briefing will be provided by the vessel’s crew prior to the start of the tour.
- Smoking is allowed exclusively outdoors in designated smoking areas.
- Always stay mindful of your surroundings, as the safety of our crews, staff, and all visitors depends on it.